NUFFNANG

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Navy Fever

To be honest, I'm darn sleepy. The reason I'm still up, (by force) its because I have to wait until my hair dries. Hair dryer is just next door, but I'm too lazy to get it. Speaking of hair, I'm crushed! Long awaited hair fixing session had gone terribly wrong. Its a huge risk that I've taken, and yes, I'm suffering the consequences of the failed attempt. People say that hair is a girl's crown. Mine has just turn from crown made of stones, to crown made of straws! Bushy, btw. *sulks* Well, a hair disaster could be 'creative' in a way or another right? *self comfort*

Changed nail colour! Totally in love with Navy Blue from Elianto. Aww, hearts. One thing about it its that it dries up really fast! Colouring could be done in a jiffy. And and and, experience how nail remover used to smell like crap, and the smell lingers in the room for hours? Not for Elianto's Grape Nail Colour Remover. Obviously it smells like grape. Why haven't I discover this earlier? Hmm.

Been out almost whole day, everyday. Petrol running low. However, that ain't gonna stop me from going out! Haha. So bad huh. Kuantan is really boring. When it comes thinking of places to eat, no doubt we'll scratch heads until bleed also couldn't come up with anything. Talking about indecisive.

I hate rainy days. Somebody just have to make me stand under the rain for close to 10 seconds under the rain, for bad dart aiming. Damn it. *sniffsniff*

I brought back trunkload of clothes but I'll be back for only a week. Plus, 5pairs of shoes. So much for being insecure. Grr.

Lastly, being home really feels good. And, I urgently need some sleep now. Tarr.

0 comments:

Hit Me.