NUFFNANG

Friday, September 4, 2009

Heart, Hearts and more Hearts!

I have been on a vacation to never never land. Hence no updates.

Something I did for the first time: Took a flight back to KL. Fortunately its a short distance flight. Seats are unable to readjust. It was a torture to sit upright for an hour. They serve terrible muffins and zapple juice. To kill time, it was nice camwhoring with laptop's webbie!

Somethings I've done for many times: Ordered delivery for dinner. Though it could sound very sick, but thank God for variaties of fast food in our country. McD is out! Nando's rule now. Oh I love staying and eating in with dramas and lipslocks. (=

Still cant believe that college is starting next week. A week earlier that it supposed to be, or at least I think so. This is going to be my last semester and I will be on an effing long holiday!

I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be, after doing things that I thought I will be happy doing. It was fun overall, rather simple this time. They should give us the wardrobe too! Shoo pwetty ler. So much for being charitable! Pfft.

XOXO, s.b

0 comments:

Hit Me.