NUFFNANG

Monday, August 10, 2009

you love blow and i love puff.

And again, updating for the sake of keeping things alive here.
I just realized, I twit a lot. Haha. Look closely, most of them are rubbish.
Mainly because the thing i'm doing is too uninteresting to post it up on twitter. Sad, innit?
I don't know why am I doing here, I'm supposed to be studying my ass off for this week. However, everyone seems to have something to say. Well, so do I! ...*silence* Or.. maybe not.


To poppy with KL.
Exclude the stoning outside the club, it was a fun night afterall.


ze gang, we hang out at exit staircase every break.
Kast. Gokul. Kana. Mean.


During recent Physics test which I happily camwhored.
Hence, I failed. Miserably.


de missing eu phace.

Ah, my favourite.
Ever awesome Durian Gelato from MidValley.



Finals for 2nd sem in 7days!
will be back in 2 weeks' time.
xoxo.


0 comments:

Hit Me.