NUFFNANG

Sunday, August 16, 2009

tongue tied around the ice

farah. mel. kris. jamie. cass. alicia. mae. mean. amanda. lily.

All the lingerie models for NancesK.

mean. mae. cass. jamie.



mean. joo. mae.

kris. jamie. cass. alicia. mae. mean.



mean. mel.

Off to Quattro!

First and foremost, it was Awesome! We had our make up done at STAGE in Tropicana City Mall. Trust me, it took all of our brains to get there. Event was held at Club Envy Mont Kiara. Free flow dude! The crowd was good, the music was good, the girls.. amazing! We had tons of fun doing it. Tho I made mistakes, both rounds! =.=
Seems like I'm risking my finals for this, but its totally worth it.

They were called killer heels for a reason. Simply because, they literally killed my feet!
More photos in FB. Here and There.

....now, nothing is bigger than my finals!
*fingerscrossed*

0 comments:

Hit Me.