NUFFNANG

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trying Again.

Everything happens for a reason or reasons.
It is closed down here previously for an emotional renovation.
Therefore, I'm here trying once again.
We'll see if it works this time round.

I had an awesome weekend. I went back kuantan for a couple of days.
Such wonderful escape from the soundings and nags. Not until mom arrived a day later than me.
Back to square one.
Managed to catch up with a lot of old friends. I was on a craze of driving around the town, which was also my sole purpose of going back. Haha. And the petrol went down so fast!

I had my first hand passenger.. Second hand... Third.. It sure feels great, just roaming around, with the player playing track 04. Nonetheless, very quiet and patient passenger. Unlike somebody.

To my surprise, Labour's day morning had little or no traffic leh. I thought people would go out more on public holiday, like me. teehee. Ting and I went to the mall to buy some stuff. Looking at the que of cars waiting for the ticket machine, we decided just park outside. Its very risky but I couldnt be bothered to wait. And the weather was cruelly sunny!

I had my haircut and a colour job. *sigh of regret* Neither one was good. I banged my hair, which was rather unacceptable, for now. Unless you're talking nice to me and its really comforting. I felt only tinge of regret on the first day, and it grew from that. -_-" The colour pack I bought was obviously insuffucient. Well, not that I noticed. Soon after I dried my hair, Grr, there are few spots were left out. Imagine that.

It was an enjoyable trip. Of course it is! Com' on, I'm driving this time! Tho can be annoying at times. I was referring to other drivers.

Last week, SJ and I went Pyramid to do shopping and we really overspent. Right? Despite that, we went for manicure after dinner at OleOleBali. So syok lah! And we both bought white flops at Ripcurl Pyramid. Oh love!

I seriously miss my old hair. )=


0 comments:

Hit Me.