NUFFNANG

Monday, May 11, 2009

Are you a fan of Soya products?

YANG AHHH~!
Simply because I watched the silliest horrendous movie in my entire life. Credits to Yang, indirectly. Do you know why? Initially we have to decide on StarTrek or Sell Out, while I raised both hands for StarTrek, the rest was not convinced. So bill say, 'Lets flip a coin.' Of course, its Yang's 10cent coin that made the decision on Sell Out valid. Stupid coin. How could it not be Yang's fault? -_-'' Imagine a sort of local made High School Musical, with totally wrong slots for singing. Those lyrics are, are, are, suprisingly enjoyable and funny. And also terrible story line, complete retarded dialogues, and swt-ness lame jokes. Despite the okay larh main male actor and his uber cute accent, however the female's is a total dismatch.
Shoujing and I sighed over and over again through out the show. I find myself saying, '' When is it ending?*impatient*'' ''What time d?*frust*'' ''Not ending yet?!*furious*'' LOL. I'm not only over upset that I spent 10bucks for crap, most of all, I'm so angry. Why on earth would I torture myself with that crap? Full two hours somemore. Ugh. I must be outta my mind.

I rate -10/10.

Did I mention what the title of the movie? Um, I think I did. Dont say I didnt warn you. This is solely a personal opinion, btw. Wanna be courageous? Feeling rich? By all means, watch it.

'' Dont BUT me! ''

0 comments:

Hit Me.