NUFFNANG

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I need Air Purifier.

I should probably be nominated for the Most Slothful Person On Earth Award, and I truly think that no one deserve that tittle more than I do. I remember seeing that Maggie packet on the floor, thousand times when I walked around the dorm, I just refuse to pick it up and throw it into the bin. Its been there for days, I swear. Not forgetting the used pots and bowls, left on the table not washed, laundries, rotten eggs that I stayed with... the list goes on.

Mymy, I may have many other small living things living with me now. Maybe a few colonies of ants, spiders type1, spiders type2, etc. I could never finish barbequing them. Speaking of which, the lighter is running low on fuel. You see, my roommate is has a sweet tooth, thats the source of attraction. I cant help, unless to finish up all the candies.

One thing that never betray me is my new baby wimax. The signal is goddamn good. My boyfriend can leave, my roommate can not be around, but my wimax never forsakes me. Oh love. The only drawback is that baby has a limit. sobs.

College was awesome. Nothing better to see unexpected staff knocked and tell us about class canceled, or waking up in the morning to see text that says lecturers are on medical leave. Thinking cruel makes me happy.

However, being stuck in the dorm is not. Here I am, reading CLEO from 2007, stuffing myself with crisps. How more pathetic can life be. -_-"
Whats for dinner, btw?

0 comments:

Hit Me.