NUFFNANG

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Young Thing.

Hun claimed that I badmouthed him in the previous post and wanted a lovey
one as to make it up to him. How adorable.
But the thing is, I did not waat.
That is the fact that he supposedly went back ktn for 2days, end up extended to weeks.
Oh well, medical reason. I forgive you la. =p

We had a bet on the current American Idol. Loser treats dinner at TR.
What else, of course I won the bet la.
So obvious I picked Kris right, always has this thing for pretty boys.
That is why I have you bb!
So now you know who has better instinct and taste.

Just a moment ago, I offered Yun to look after her purse while she go to the wash room.
At last she took it with her anyway. At the back of my head thinking,
who is looking after my purse then? Ignoring the tinge of instinct
I started rushing for my assignment. When we decided to leave the library,
Eunice claimed her bag had been displaced. True enough, my purse was gone as well.
Uugghh. Talk about sueyness.
Another fella left a note in my bag asking me out to lunch at tgif next week and he will spend.
wth. So sickening. -_-"

Made me run around whole day to cut this cut that, report this report that,
watch cctv whole afternoon. Cibaaai.
Control lady: Eh you Chinese? Aku ingat you mongolian.
*SWT*
Stupid ignorant polices with ass-like attitude.
Police: You Melayu ke? Muke mcam Melayu la.
*doubleSWT*
I was praying to meet that bastard who stole my and other's purse,
I swear I will slap him twice, make a hole in his tummy and pull off his misai.

This is what I call, totally broke. Literally dime less.
I have no IC somemore, exactly like pelarian from Indonesia.

Overdue Jane's Birthday at VS.





Jane. Mean.

My Nips in green.

Mother's Day Cupcakes from
+wondermilk cuppacakes
.


Spot the new.<3>


0 comments:

Hit Me.