NUFFNANG

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I hate u piece of shit.

The previous post was sooo not Feb24! ... its Mac10 today.
Then, only I realised how long I've been missing. =s


Itatakimas!
25th Feb. We unusually drove out for dinner. Bill's craving for Japs made him pulled the brakes infront of a Jap restaurant call Okuchi.

' Hmm... Joel ate here for Valentines, right? Lets try here. '


It wasnt any great. Decorations was just so so. We tried to order as worth it as possible especially Yang. Haha. The food was good, quite a portion, but towards the end abit jelak.
Went bakery shopping after that.









The day Yang did his tatt.
27Feb. After so many appointments, Yang finally going to meet his tattooist in OU. Hubby me and Matt left him for Italianise. We were awfully hungry. It was all nice and classy, not to mention the food was awesome.





Here comes Mae.
3Mac. Mae came to see me with Kev. So we went Shogun for dinner. Matthew and Bill whacked the sashimi, oysters and tempuraaaa like Jap hungry ghosts, just to make worth of what they are paying. Too bad for small eaters like mae and myself. =p Joel basically whacked everything.

0 comments:

Hit Me.