NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Once Upon A Time




Life has been great for the both of us. Just passed the one year mark. Prayfully, many marks more to strike off the list. We didnt really celebrate it because its a weekday and um, I wasnt being very demanding as usual on that day. Good for him. Nonetheless, we had awesome dinner, just the three of us, ( why three???! haha ) at FattyCrab, again. Blame us with the crab fetish, crabbish. Oh, the third one is yangxuan. We had wholelot of crabs, chickenwings and friedrice. So much for a romantic kinda occasion eh? I forgot the rest of the activities.


Homework came floooooding over here. Barely breathing. Despite the fact that I had ample time to finish and revise everything, but I'm not doing it! That me being very lazy but my excuse is, Nicole left! and I dont have a study partner anymore.


I lost my passion of camwhoring. I knew it but I never expect it to be that soon.


Italianies.Ou.







0 comments:

Hit Me.