NUFFNANG

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tomorrow's Tomorrow.

Oh my, its a nightmare for a hygienist like me. Well, for certain issues I am really particular regarding cleanliness. The toilet is clogged! It doesnt matter which part of the toitoi because the pathways are all connected. Omg, you didnt know that?? In my case, I see shits floating out of the ground hole. Imagine thaaaat. *very disgusted face* We have to seek help from the management's plumber. At least he sorted out everything for 110bucks. Which, we felt not worth paying. Grr, who the hell would do such a thing?! My biebie was very pissed at the padthrower. But I must say, the Indian guy was damn brave. I wouldnt dig in shits for highsoever money.

We spent the whole evening at Blitz where I was still in my pjs. My last time here was months ago. I was rather busy replying the eboutiques which I made promises to him its the last piece again and again. He wasnt happy, duh huh because he's losing money in Texas. What a reason to skip whole day of classes. -_-"

Here we are again at Blitz after supper at OldTown together with Aur Belurved Nicole and the rest. She's playing L4D with Esther as its always her wish before she leaves. I really would love to join in the fun but.. I got a weak heart, its too chee gek for me. I also meant it fragile, heard me, biebie?? =p

Good news is, I'm moving into campus hostel! There I have Esther to accompany me, kuku slow internet and I can sleep extremely late and still be in time for class!

For as long as I could remember, Hubby never once let me felt hungry. I'm so super duperly well taken care of, bloated tummy always, ....his love is enough said. Thats why '' you will always be my baby.. '' , says Bill.

0 comments:

Hit Me.