NUFFNANG

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hu Hu~

It was the first time he left me here, in Kota Damansara alone. I first thought he was joking, but after metting up with him in front of SatayZul for solely 3seconds before I left, and that comfirmed it was definately real. KD is not like Subang where you have everywhere everything at walking distances. Lets see if I'd survive.


He's Away Day One...

I had morning class from 9-11am and replacement class from 11-1pm. I did not have my breakfast simply because I thought that sleep is ultimately important compared to filling my tummy when I'm having morning classes. I woke up with a twisted neck. Not really twisted, its more like pulled my neck mucles, well, you get what I mean. I could only turn to the left side and not the right. I'm not able to check at the back of myself and it was torturing. Class was as usual. I came back to dorm after class heating up my left over dinner in the microwave at the pantry, why thats my lunch! Had the fried meehun with keropok, Mmm, still tasted as good. Right away I went to sleep. It was around 5pm that I woke up, confused and worried. So many errands awaits to be done. .. need bank, water, this, that and dinner!.. I played Spider Solitaire more than 20times before I decided to make a trip to Petronas. Got myself some neccesities and figured out I had lost my ATM card. '' You call your dad, I dont wanna help you. '' says Bill. Cried? So Not. Called the hotline and got everything settled. Hopefully I got it misplaced or something and not stolen. *prays hard* Good thing Esther packed me dinner from OldTown. Thanks alot! I had plenty of time to surf online boutiques which I rarely had did in the past and He is not gonna be very happy about it. =p Did a little bit of my homework and bathed. Played another 10times of SpiderSolitaire before I go to bed indulging myself with chineseemosongs, and that was already 2am.



* pictures xbe uploaded. pffft. *

Happy 1yr+1month Anniversary Hubby!

0 comments:

Hit Me.