NUFFNANG

Friday, March 20, 2009

Is this the feeling, of being lonely..? Chehh.

When he first arrived on Monday morning, I was already on my way back to kl. I followed my cousin sister who drove us to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with auntLisa for lunch. Jalanjalan then sis fetched me back to KD. I had no class so I basically did nothing except for Spider until night. How pathetic.

He's Away Day Two..

I had the longest day of my life. It was a Weds and my classes were like 1-5pm, 4hours straight. Can die. I woke up pretty early to make myself feel like I'm a morning person. I tried to connect to the wiFi while I get ready to take a bath. To my horror, the heater was not working! Gooosh. That shower was sort of a tapping dance. It was so chilling cold and you were too embarassed to shout/scream/whateverwayyouexpress, I jumped up and down and brrrrr...! I dashed out from the shower and wrapped up quickly. Took veeeery long to think of what to wear which, you people dont have to know, hmm, got myself ready and ate a StrawberryZipChocolateBar for breakfast. I think I lost my mind that morning. I revised my math but my math assignment is next week. -_='' As usual I was late to class simply because I took too long to blowdry my hair.. yada yada yada. I came home after class and Spider then slept until 8. ESTHER said dinner at 8, but it turns out to be 10.45pm. Picked up KoreanboyJoel and had mamak. By that time I reached home was already near 12am. Then, I studied for my physics test2. I managed to tahan until 3am but my roommate stayed up until 6am for her test. But funny thing is, she went ktv the next day instead of turning up for the test just because she hasnt study finish. *clapclapclap*
Oh, did I mentioned that I missed my hubby every single minute of every day?
....winks...

0 comments:

Hit Me.