NUFFNANG

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rainbow Condo

Here I am again, typing to you, with my all time favourite, miss Strawberry Rocky.

Recently, we became the regular user of the condo's swimming pool. Nope. Not once a week, not often, not frequently. The correct term is Everyday. I must say, its getting really healthy now. Be it after class, or after dinner. We would not miss a chance to go for a swim. For me, its much more of just playing with the water, and get wrinkles all over.

I certainly have weird friends. Nicole likes butterflies. Mainly for accessories. But on the other hand, Kim hates real butterflies, he's even scared of them. He claimed childhood trauma or something.

I got punched by a butterfly in my face and it fucking hurts. I cried. So, stay away from them.


We are Back In Ktn, for a week. And, Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments:

Hit Me.