NUFFNANG

Sunday, January 4, 2009

He sang me, Incy Wincy Spider.

I'm utterly speechless nowadays. How could people be such unthoughtful. ..Sorry for the troubles.. does not bring about any comfort, not to me. I should have known, you are not an easy prey. So next time, make up your mind and stick with it. *curse curse curse*

Recently I realized, I put on some weight, which doesnt supposed to happen. I must have fall off my diet plan somewhere along the line. Whats wrong with me? *add on to newyear resos* Blames to be on midnight loklok carts and their fried sotongs, which I still deeply craved for. They caused me sleepless nights, therefore I'm sotongstrucked.

You should be happy that you actually have a school to go to. Because I dont, not at the moment. I will definately thrive hard of this one. I think it suits and favours me the most. Once again, no more disappointments because it doesnt feels good at all. Appeals and more appeals I'd do to get my wish granted. Most importantly, by prayers.


A bunch of randoms


He bought me this for 2bucks, followed by some terrible prank at the beach.

He got me a red mouse I'd always wanted, to match my lappie and ipod.

going red, all the way.

YX: sorry, but I'm leaving you Matt.

MATT: donnnt goo, yaaaang.


The K-shades-brothers-pose.

Dinner @ Hartz

'' More chicken for chickens ''

Bb: Its for you, hunny. *smiles*

Oh really?

Want To Fat*prosper*

'' oh yes please! ''

Concentration *raise nose* @ Rack

Totally failed edits.

Sushi King @ Pyramid

I baked a full-size NY cheesecake. I've yet to try, its already half empty.

I want to follow Alice to the gym. Gone, tummy gone!

11th Anni in two weeks time. I want it different.

A qualified driver in two days time. oh-so-excited.

0 comments:

Hit Me.