NUFFNANG

Monday, January 12, 2009

I am just incredible.

First of all, for your information, just so you know...

I enrolled into faraway isolated SEGi. Its pathetic, its awful.

Secondly, as mentioned, I'm really the saddest piece of ... ever, as sweared.

Thirdly, never felt so shitty before. No, worse than shits.

To start off, lets talk about Sunday.

I woke up at 6.30am for church, two services in a row. Arrived home only around 3plus.
Many people many calls, gaah, very i-dont-know-what-to-say. Managed to move things in before 8pm, and then dinner until 9pm.
I got a big hit. There is no fucking internet in the house. I so fucking pissed off lor. I stared at the walls until 2plus am before I could actually sleep. homesick la, so sad.
I forgot my necessities like bedsheet, pillow and the freaking towel. -_-" damn sad.
I came across something which in turn reminded me that I already used my last three bucks buying water, not spritzer sommore. So, I'm officially zero. LAGI SAD.
After that I found out that my phone is running out of battery, and I tak bawak the special plug for it. Probably could not even stay till morning, therefore no alarm. I''m so gged. That is SUPER sad!
Bill said enough is enough. Tons of tuuuut after that. extremelyultimatelyfucking SAD lor??!!

How can a day be such eventfully sad... I pulled it through anyways, strangely.

Now, monday.
Woke up at 7am, followed housemates to uni. Being the freshmen, they are really into it. They walked around the campus, invading empty rooms and classes. Goosh, and I actually followed. The fact is, there is only one thing that I should be happy about. My timetable, its fucking nice. No class on Mon, one 2hrs class on even days and two on odd days. How cool is that.
Too bad the house is just plain.. crap.
One hm came to the wrong campus, she supposed to be in the Subang one. funny people.

I'm updating these in the PC lab at 10.30am in the morning.
WITH NO CLASS. NO MSN. NO PHONE. NO CASH.

hungry like fuck.

To Bill,
Happy First Day Of Class.

0 comments:

Hit Me.