NUFFNANG

Monday, December 22, 2008

You Who?

I would like to say, sorry for the photo-less post, again and again. It must be terribly boring eh? I have yet to gather back the bits and pieces of my poor camera. The cam is with Nic, the charger and battery are currently with Mou and I only have a plain cable in my hand. Sigh, poor camera.


Christmas is happening in a matter of days! Planning for a Christmas present shopping tomorrow, which is kind of a rush actually. The list is almost complete, good luck pressie-hunting tomorrow to me! Know what, I'm happy again! As for the reason w-h-y, it shall remain a secret. *winks* There isnt many reasons why a girl could be happy so, guess. =p


I went for my first driving lesson today. It turned out way alot better than I'd expected. sapsapsui lar. You must be thinking ''Man, you are like a year late!''. Gah, I am..I am for certain reasons. And I regretted for it! Knowing the feeling of no transport around, even in a small Kuantan, ttteeerrriibbbleee indeed. Otherwise, count yourself lucky.


















My last night here for you,
same old songs, just once more.
My last night here with you?
maybe yes, maybe no.

I kind of liked it your way,
how you shyly placed your eyes on me.

Did you ever know,
That I had mine on you.

0 comments:

Hit Me.