NUFFNANG

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

Thought 1
I have been home for two full weeks. It has been a good time with the family and friends. Life now is so carefree, nothing better than resting before the start of another new year. I am currently taking up driving lessons. Hopefully in no time, I can repay my drivers after so long of utangs. =p '' gear 1.. clutch.. then gear 2... '' right mou?

Thought 2
High school friends are still as awesome as ever! The love is so overwhelming. Thank you much for the suprise party at After7! To everyone, millions of hugs and kisses. I'm 18, finally. fuuu.
In my days in Kuantan, been out for many yc sessions with the lovely people. Its nice to know that the internal jokes and teases were not forgotten.

Thought 3
Sayangs from KL are back! at last. Yes, Jane and Nicole! To Jane: Kee irritated me because you were not around. *stress* To Nicole: Story-telling time!! *gossips* To both: Oh how I miss our midnight A&W moments. *aww..*

Thought 4
I will be going down KL tomorrow to see bb! His birthday is coming soon by the way. Oh loves!
It has been weeks since I last see him. Suprise me, suprise you. (=

Thought 5
Have you ever thought of doing something crazy? No? With no certainty of the consequences, gather up all the guts and just go for it. Something like now-or-never kind of scene. The kick sure feels fun. (= At least there is no regrets left behind.

Thought 6
I need a wardrobe makeover. Right bb?
Red light for my laziness.
I love my nails, I know you do too. =p

Thought 7
Christmas is coming! My favourite decorated trees... beautiful pressies...
*stares and dreams*

0 comments:

Hit Me.