NUFFNANG

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Eve

We arrived at OU around 1.30pm. While waiting for bb to reach, I followed the mom to do some shopping at British India. Man, he took like forever to reach, I was so jumpy. To my horror, he showed up with a rather shocking hairstyle. wakaka. We had lunch at Good Evening Bangkok. It was pretty nice overall, despite all the bullets of nags into his face. =p All of us went on our separate ways to shop after that. Did I mentioned that shopping time was awesome? Well, of course! =p Dinner was at Fatty Crabs. I missed that place so much, aye friends? =)

We headed home right after bidding good bye to the family. With much anticipation, he opened his pressies before even waiting for his actual birthday. Well, I bought him a guitar, as requested. hmm. I supposed he would like it very much, not until the enjoyment lasted him so short. It was then sitted beside his EX guitar, on the floor. Sigh. Kepohchis arrived, Matt and Nich. And they came up with the most brilliant idea that is to Blitz! '' oh great. '' I told Bill this would reminisce the time we used to have in FTZ. hee. It was until 4am we went home. Sleep! Finally.

0 comments:

Hit Me.