NUFFNANG

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I revived my phone.

I arrived at Kuantan just today. Omgomg, I drove back leh, well part of the journey. Haha. Everyone was wide awake and pretty much tensed when I'm driving. That is because I have yet to get my license yet nor been to my first driving class. =p He knew I'm gonna brag about it. We went for lekor, chickenchop and saimailou at the beach around 6plus. Hobo-hobo, I'm stuffed! My last visit..godknwswhen. -_-"
I was so tired that I slept right after that.

Another thing is, I collected my results today. I did not really plan to see any of my classmates, so I could ignore the eagerness ''hows yours'' and knowing you did better/bad-er(?!) that one-kind ''oh i see''. So, I decided to go today. (erm it was out yesterday fyi) Nah, I still met one or two.

Should I announce my score here? like, must I... -_-" All I can say is that it was just average. Not very suprising to me, not very satisfying as well. It barely gets me anywhere with the course that I intended to do. You know what is the worst thing? I got no backup plans. )= Kepochis (if you are one) , ask me la, console me can.

Shopping-on-the-go! I'm so broke, once again. No, I was broke all along, says Bill. Remember how much I praise online boutiques, not that good afterall. See. Whenever purchases add up eg. 71bucks, the smallest note atm could receive is ten. It means that I have to bank it a total of 80. Change of 9 will return along with the parcel. One buck also cannot discount meh. -_-"

Does anyone watches RachaelRay? Its a cooking show. Its on ntv7 (i think) at 2am. They are still doing Febuary episodes, goodness gracious, slow can. Haha. Being owl-like (not godlike, haha) in kl, yeah I love her. Not forgetting MarthaS. *whisper* Bf gonna do CulinaryArts, wat to do. =p

#1 Countdown to Christmas: 5days.
Get ready your big red socks. I already got mine. And, be nice. (=

#2 I forseen uncertainties ahead. Where my future is a total blurness,
I'm afraid I would trip somewhere, somehow.

#3 Happy belated Birthday to Justin, Keanwai and XiangYong.

#4 Oi, selling SAM books! Complete and Cheap! Grab fast!

last # Happy 10 months together bb. We managed it.

0 comments:

Hit Me.