NUFFNANG

Monday, July 6, 2009

tainted love.

love picasa and my pretty window.



Life is a mundane. It always has been. If I were to list things down, it will end at number5. Imagine. I only do 5things a day, and everyday. I'd say, routine kills life! Oh well, maybe I should just live with it. =.=



I brought mom for pork noddles in ss15 yesterday after church. It was my craving actually. We waited for more than an hour for that two bowls. We did not really talked much, therefore, the waiting was a tortureeee. I always thought the noddles was famous, but not that any of my siblings knew about it. Anyways, good reminiscing of the past memories and the pork was still as nice! Although the portion kind of shrunken a little, if I'm not mistaken.



Mom bugged me whole darn afternoon to go for a swim downstairs. She got so agitated when I no longer bothering answering. She almost came out wanting to cane me. No, we don't have a cane at home. Now it got me thinking. Have I gained weight or something? Since when she start being so concern? Its time, its time to pick up a sport. Swimming is definitely not my forte. And I dont like to get my hair wet and then frizzy. Any suggestions? Prerequisites are such that needless to move much but yet burns hell loads calories. It also have to be free of charge, BTW.



Saving plan!! Trying to survive 3bucks for two days! No no no, dont get me wrong. I'm not broke! I just want to save. Good habit maa. And, so far so good! Today is the first day actually. =p



Test today was good! I guess. At least I have somebody that gets the same answer. *relieved!* Ruumie coming back tomorrow. I shall not let her to sleep with spiders and webs like I did all these while.















0 comments:

Hit Me.