NUFFNANG

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brrrrr.. The heart is cold.

Li Ying . Yun
Mean . Eunice
Silly girl is enjoying her cake.
'' Dessert comes first! ''

Li Ying happily trying to eat Yun.
muah.
Cute Sweden flag on Swedish cake.
Esther asking chicken guy how to buy chicken.

Us girls decided to watch Transformers2 last friday. We had early dinner in IKEA. The show was good, even Yun who doesn't like robotic stuffs likes it. I personally like the first Transformers better, though I cried more in the second. Before leaving, Liying excitedly took the receipt from the car ticket payment but yet forgot about the ticket. =.= Fortunate enough, the guard on bike found and returned it to us.


Sowie Esther! Will try your soup next time!
Cheer up babe. I'm on your side! Always!



First I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
I spent oh so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
But i grew strong, I learned how to carry on.


....mmm.

0 comments:

Hit Me.