NUFFNANG

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Line of the day: Go to hell.

some random shop. cute innit? its pink!
no, nothing interesting happened.
random chem class pics

.Now.
Looking at the roommie munching away with her asam and wheat bread.
Poor girl is going to resit 3 flunked papers all in one week.

All these while, ipod have been my life saving gadget during classes. Thats.. exaggerating. It works to keep me awake, not until now, definitely not in BIO. I have to purposely fight with the lecturer, so that I wont be nodding my way to dreamland. Otherwise, he'll pinch me again. )= On the contrary, math lecturer just banned me from using ipod in class. And no smoking during breaks. LOL.

Came home after class. Thinking to spend time with my drama and lunch. Lappie being a bitch, shut down on me. huhmph! Plan B was to take a nap. So coincident, roommie fought with the bf, through the phone. Sigh, when everything went wrong....

Then came night, got pissed off by the bf. Went dinner with Joel and Esther at some hakka restaurant. then, SHOPPING! Saving plan epic failed. =.= Burnt my purse, again. Sobsob.
Oh that glimpse happiness.... (=



When I need love,
Just hold up my hands
And I touched love.

0 comments:

Hit Me.