NUFFNANG

Thursday, November 27, 2008

These photos were taken at the last night during my

stay in Subang, which, wasnt very long ago. And
mymy, I missed them so very much already. =/

It was a sumptious dinner at Tony Roma's, since
its a post exam celebration for myself and miss Jane.
Had lots of fun with the fitting sessions before dinner,
but some broke people decided not buying the funs.
Unfortunately Bunbun was not feeling very well
that night. He only ordered caesar salad.

Over the phone he said he is going to be late for an
hour for the dinner, then I was pretty upset.
So happened that I came out of the fitting room
in Forever21, he was already waiting outside, aww
not only that, he also bought me that piece that I wanted!
Man, I was thrilled!

It was only nine and we planned to sleep already. Lol.
He ate the pasta I cooked for him when he woke up hungry.
But he did not finish it. =(

And now, I'm sick like toot toot.
'' honey, i wan cuddle.. ''

0 comments:

Hit Me.