NUFFNANG

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It takes time

Me Myself and I: YES! Finals is sooo ooovvverrr.

I'm so glad that finals was actually over. It feels good as though putting down tons of rocks weight of burden. My my, it sure feels damn syok. What feels better than lepaking around kl with the most loved and beloveds. Watched all the movies in 2days! Madagascar2, The Coffin, HSM3, and 007.

Prom comes approx. a week after finals. I only start preparing two days ahead. Apparently not only me, but number of them did not start early either. It was kind of a rush, but I just manage to pull it through, getting the basics.

Prom was awesome, despite the gathering with my fellow classmates, the performances was ookay because my table wasnt infront, I'm not very tall, and I'm having blur sight that night. Hmm. Man, the food was delicious. I starved the whole day for it, so I think it better be good. And I can say, it's worth the starving! Or maybe I'm just overly hungry.

mean: Oi Nics, lets take pics before we go down!
nics: Oh kay! walking to the mirror.
mean: Oh Sharks!
nic: never charge lehhh.
mean: fully charged okay...forgot the memory stick, stucked in my lappie.
ahh, GREAT. *sulks*
nics: -_-".............

Sad la, finally I finished my SAM programme. So short and its now history. Dang.
Not to mention the coming future is yet to be clear......

And I'm back in Kuantan! (= / )=
I missed BunBun the most! And the rest second most. =P

Loves.

0 comments:

Hit Me.