NUFFNANG

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something Pretty

Ha, done with the photos.
But wait! More to come!
There is more from HeadQuarters
and my bd! i mean, ours. (=

You heard me, my big day.
We celebrated our 6months
anniversary just last Monday.
We made it a dinner at PHOP, the Curve.
Together with kev, sab, jane and rich.
To add to the merry, Sab's bday on tues,
and the J&R's first official date.
(at least we thought so) *squeaks*
Followed by a movie, Meet Dave.
Hilarious it is.

That night was just plain awesome.
Perfectly fulfilling dinner at PHOP,
3 sweet couple-seated movie at CineL,
some games the boys enjoyed playing,
Slow walk to the Cupcakes...

Plus...
itsy-bitsy cheeky ideas for Jane,
..should see how blushed up she is!...
Hah, how could we ever forget THAT scene?
Too bad i cant reveal anything here..but
I had the loudest laugh, and the biggest aww!
Trust me, it was priceless!
Poor nics, you've missed it... =p


no-n0, its not the end yet.
It was Breakers @ Hartamas after that.
The place where I first met him.
I still remember how he drunked me
and piggyback me to the car under the
pouring rain. How dirty yet how sweet.
-_-''

And I'm back but He's not.
I miss him, so bad.

0 comments:

Hit Me.