NUFFNANG

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jumbles

'' Sweetest smile I’ve found on your face
Definitely had me through my toughest days
Incomparable, so simple yet so magical
Without you, everything would be just trivial ''


Being a heavy sleeper, its very unusual
of me to wake up two hours before my
first class starts. And my class starts at
9am today.
This rarely happen, no, not at all.
Yes, I'm always late.

So determined to score for physics paper,
I woke up early and study.
Nooding here and there, not suggesting
that I understand the hardcore facts.
But I'm terribly sleepy! BIG sigh.
Physics today was awful. Thats it la.
Because Jane didnt text me goodluck.

ub-by brought me suprise breakfast!
Waiting outside my hse this morn, awww.
Chatting with neighbour's erhem, maid.

Rather stressful at the moment, rushing to
apply for universities that I never meant to
consider at all. Its all peer pressure if you ask me.
I am not convinced that I'll be accepted at
any circumstances. Results are as if from toilet
bowl, says ub-by. Peer pressure lok, kia-su ma.
By the tone that dad just gave me, going off
direct is never in the picture.



Wanna swap brains anyone?

0 comments:

Hit Me.