NUFFNANG

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jane is a ( )

La La La La La... sings Jane.

You people just miss me, dont you. Haha.
Sooory to keep you people hanging,
but connection at home suck too bad.

So.. yeah... Um...Okkay...

Friday to Sunday
Went back to Kuantan during the recent
weekend. Been terribly sick by the way.
Stayed home and chewed on my medicine.

Monday
Screwed my math CT3. Too drowsy for
everything.
Hun brought us to parade. Bought some stuffs.
He's happy when I'm happy. (=

Jane beside me now. She kedukut.
dont wanna open pc. Say no money.
But ate 1901 hotdog and kwai sun.
stupid stupid stupid.

BILL IS STILL ALIVE!
Dotaing.

Richard.. GOOD going after Jane plus dotaing.

Boon Mean.. GREAT, math is history.

And so, everyone lives happily ever after.

I think I hutang alot of photos here.
I promise, I'll try my best k? weee.

0 comments:

Hit Me.