NUFFNANG

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ordinary Friday

Hunny wants me to write something here.
He created the blog for the both of us initially
but he seems to be more enthusiastic to blog than I do. Sigh.
errr... ummm...

We did nothing much today actually. It doesn't matter
because just being beside hunny have already made my week. (=

Went for breakfast at chi yok min (pork noodle), hun's favourite.
but always didn't get to eat, because Baby Queen dont like. =p

As soon as we are done with breakfast, we headed to Carrefour
for some grocery shopping. No, we don't have a kitchen at home
but we intend to buy stuffs like bin bags. Hun was so annoying at
that moment of spending. He forbided me from buying so many
things I wanted.

mean: eh, wanna buy 100plus not?
hun: NO, dont waste money.

mean: oh you ran out of tissue boxes already. Buy loh.
hun: NO, where got. Still got 2 box at home. Dont waste money.

(no, the truth is we still left only one dear.)


hun: Baby, I wanna buy Rocky. Hee, I like.
mean: NOO, dont waste money on junk foods. NO.



So, we did not buy much at last. As usual he went ftz with
his dota kakis and I stayed home to tidor.

Tea time or rather late lunch was at Bawang Merah.
Together with uncle Hax and all.
Their kuihs is good but the lauks is bit pricey.
Overall it was nice spending the beautiful evening with hun,
four months yet still very loving. (=




p/s: Awww, my hunny bunny is still fast asleep.
Oh-so-very-super cute!






0 comments:

Hit Me.