NUFFNANG

Friday, June 6, 2008

JANE FONG VIE WIN

Jane Fong.
Well known for her loud screaming voice, her muka-tebalness in public and her nickname Miss Milky.
What do i think of her? One word says it all = retarded.
Now, the truth about her.
She's 17 this year. Single(her whole life). ALOT of guy-friends.
Hmm.. She hangs out with guys maybe because she feels comfortable around them.
Why is that so? Is she normal? Or is she not?
You see, gays usually hang out with girls because they get to talk about men.
\s she hanging out with guys because then she will get to talk about girls?
There is no conclusion YET but i am sure we will all know the truth SOON enough.
=)





My baby is sleeping beside me right now, looking so innocent and sweet. She's my angel, my sweet little angel. God, i love her.



I'm curious Jane, i really am.




Jane, my daughter.

0 comments:

Hit Me.