NUFFNANG

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Irritations in life.

I'm probably gonna die of high blood pressure at the age of 40, mainly because everything irritates me.

For example, moments ago my neighbour was blasting some bloody irritating tamil song. How inconsiderate can people be? Fortunately i had Boon Mean around, who made the best out of things. She would try and follow that bombastic tempo, where she danced like an actress from a tamil movie.

The worst irritation in life is when you're having a tummy ache. There will always be a time when you ate the wrong food, giving you what they call "cirit-birit". Most people flush everything out and down the loo. But, why waste? You can be a celebrity by shitting in a cup!

For those who do not understand, go to http://www.google.com/ and search for "Two girls One Cup".



I vommited. I did.




2 girls 1 pail.

COMING SOON

0 comments:

Hit Me.