NUFFNANG

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love ...

Dearest,
Tan Boon Mean

I love the way you ask me to update our blog.
I love the way you act cute at times.
I love the way you smile at me when you're happy.
I love the way you look at me when you're angry. :p
I love the way you touch my face.
I love the way you kiss me.
I love the way you hug me.
I love the way you sing to me.
I love the way you hold my hand.
I love the way you cover your eyes in a horror movie.
I love the way you eat.
I love the way you sleep.
I love the way you bite me.
I love the way you slap me. :)
I love the way you persuade me to accompany you shopping.
I love the way you try on 10 dress and only buy 2.
I love the way you react when i surprise you.
I love the way you scratch your head when you're feeling dumb.
I love the way you scold me when i throw things out the window.
I love the way you say your goodnights.
I love everything about you.
I love you my baby boo boo.

Love,
BILL NG ENG CHUAN

0 comments:

Hit Me.