NUFFNANG

Monday, March 10, 2008

Trip back home.

It was Saturday that i decided to
make a trip back on Sunday, after
receiving a devastating text from wei.
Grandma passed away. It was very sad indeed.
I started crying right after that,
b was there to comfort me and all,
brought me out for dinner and movie.
I felt so much better.


Sunday morning, got up and went to bathe.
To go to church of course.
Unfortunately when i'm about to open
my door knob, then only i realised i accidentally
left my keys inside my room. I was locked out.
For god sake i'm still in my towels!
goodness gracious me.


So there were we, driving back to ktn.
That is richard, bill and me.



Richard and my pillow.

Look closely, it's Bill the driver.


3 of us in shades at... say, 6pm?



its me. M.

0 comments:

Hit Me.