NUFFNANG

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Initial M.



Laundry Bar/ Wash Room

...Starring...
Nicole. Mean.

..Condition..
SOBER.



So yeah, this is the second private blog i created.
First one died, just like that. I have my emotional
moments and sorrowness within those lines..
But now its gone, perhaps thats a good thing,
i dont know.

Hey me!
Things have gone crazy over the days in college.
Super duper hectic course works and terrible
results for my common tests.
I know this sounds insane but i'm now all motivated
to study! At least for this whole darn year!
Outings are still necessary at times but
Less IS More! =p


As for B, he's all out to support me. I'm grateful, to him
who is so helpful at any moment and in any areas.
There's so much that i want to thank him for,
I just dont know where to start from. Sigh.

There is alot of aspects in my life that i want to improve.
I'm determined. And i will try my hardest to achieve to the
very best of whatever that is laid infront of me.



loves. M.

0 comments:

Hit Me.