NUFFNANG

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My awesome 20th birthday.

Roughly a month ago I turned 20! Like, officially. Not to say it's a massive deal because I've been telling people I'm 20 all year through anyway. It's still my birthday nontheless, and it only comes once a year. =P
To give some background, I intended to celebrate for sure, but procrastinated the whole 'planning thingy' until a week before. Baby and I brainstormed various venues for nice dinner. We even be there to make queries and check out their menus. You cant imagine how panicked we were. The final venue was decided only a night before. We almost went to bed actually, then it prompted us to go check out WIP. We did not take it seriously because we were afraid it's gonna blow our budget. Guess what, we liked it at first sight. So much for being impulsive than prepared.


Finally we had it at WIP, BSC in Bangsar. We were very keen on having it there before, too keen in fact. We brought Mindy with us to make reservation. She is such a darling, been a great help on deciding on stuffs. Everything was set within half an hour. Sounds a bit too good to be true, because it felt as though something was missing. Paranoid much.  


We had pizzas for appetizer and variety of mains to order from. I was starved, I had one after another. Have to do justice to the pizzas, it was some really good stuff.

Them bois: 
 Arief . Hadi
 Beloved Vinod! 
 Roger . Aaron

 Faez


Big shot Fikri. 

We took tons of pictures like nobody's business, as if that place was ours. Food managed to arrive before I collapse. *exaggeratedsial* I had fish&chips and it was superb! At reasonable price and a huge portion, if this is not worth I don't know what is.

Must try ! 
SEE HOW NICE IS IT OR NOT! 

Them gers:
 Mindy. Boo. Su Ann. Jolene
(doing Boo's signature smile )
 together with Eekie and Renesha. Notice that all of them are in maxi dresses? Mindy and I went shopping on that very afternoon and thank god we found what we like. It was a like dress-hunt-Amazing Race. 
Aren't they gorgeous???

 My favourite picture! 
 The family portrait. 
with Joshua. 
And they made me do this alone. )=

Saw how my face changed? Damn hilarious.
My dinner went out the fences way too early that night. The neighboring table shifted, too disgusting perhaps.
I lost count of how many times I sat there. I *somesoundeffect* like a lady, see I crossed my legs even! 
The 911s to the rescue. 

 Here comes the bomb. We had a present game. Well, not exactly a game. They made me choose one out of two presents, all by babyboo. Very tough task! Almost torturous, especially when I'm not in a correct state of mind. -.-

Angels and devils who tried to psycho me left and right. 

 HA, I get to open both anyway! 


 I wonder why is it a ritual! Makes no sense. Somebody is going to push your face into the cake (Most of the time they promised they wont) and I still do what they say! Then I have chocolate all over my pretty face. )=




 Thank you baby for everything! 
To those who came, 
love you guys long time! 

0 comments:

Hit Me.