NUFFNANG

Sunday, October 24, 2010

If I could turn back time..

I'm suppose to be studying because I'm having test tomorrow! The word ''test'' sounds like a small word compared to ''exam'' isn't? True enough but not for me as I haven't heard these words for ages!
I finished reading my notes, but unfortunately I don't understand any bit. )= Reference books ran out as soon as a week before the test, being the last-minute person, I had to borrow similar book from Monash U. How more pathetic can SEGi be? Talked about study/resourcing skills, their library is a failure.
I've yet to start the book, which I think it will be very soon. I have approximately 12hours more, in which excluding my precious beauty sleep. >.< Sigh. To add on, mom jinxed me on falling sick last weekend because I had home-cook dinner and she just have to cook Curry Chicken when I'm having ulcer. Now? I'm down with flu (don't know why) and sore throat. DOUBLE sigh!

On the verge of giving up. Then again, it's never the right thing to do.



Yen San & Khas. 

Taken from my new Iphone4! 
Went shoe shopping for Khas @OneU. 
Elaborated post coming soon. 

XX. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.