NUFFNANG

Monday, September 29, 2008

Eyes on me

After a much fierce battle against exam stresses,
I have to say, I'm now FREE!!
So relieved that I have to crack my brain to fill my
afternoon plans.
Nowadays, I practically wakes up and sleeps after twelve.
Funny thing is, is Bill who calls me up. Imagine that.
What a carefree life I'm living, just that it will
only last more another week. Seven days to be exact.
Yes, and sigh. And
the next round of rest is nowhere in sight, yet.


I have been spending ample time with hubby, as he got
off for a couple of days during the weekend.
He will be start working tomorrow.
Hasnt been stable like before, unlikely to miss some
fights and arguements in between the days.
So many times we were tempted to give up
once and for all, but thank god things never happen,
seeing how far we're have made it today, wouldnt
be too silly to succumb and waste all that efforts.

Despite that some of us had fallen apart,
unfortunately.

Still running and still learning from each other,
hopefully its just a tinnie wave for us to jump through
together, hand in hand.

" you better dont jeling me..

it makes me vomit...

see cock ah see..

but still,

you make me SMILE. =p "


By Bill.


I will be going back kuantan tmr. Feel free to
ask Bill out. I promise I wont be jealous. winks.


Birthdays Announcement. (belated)

Happy Birthday to Richard and Kahmun.
24th of Sept.

0 comments:

Hit Me.